A few days ago, we have published an article about how can you bypass TPM and install Windows 11. But recently, we have found more easy ways to install Windows 11 without a TPM 2.0 chip and also lose any data.
So, in this article, we are going to show you the easiest way than before to upgrade your Windows 10 and install Windows 11 on your device.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Method 1: Modify Registry (Losing All Data)
For this method, first, you need to start the installation process of Windows 11. Then you need to open Command Prompt and edit the Registry. That’s it. It is really a simple and easy way to do it.
Just follow these steps to complete this method-
Step by Step Guide to Modify Registry during Windows Installation
- Create a bootable Pendrive for Windows 11. For this, you can use Rufus to create the Bootable USB Drive.
- Start Windows installation as you do for other Windows operating systems.
- Click on next and follow the installation steps until you see the Windows 11 installation error like the below image.
- Now press “Shift+F10” from your keyboard to open the Command Prompt.
- Now, type “regedit.exe” on the Command prompt and press “Enter” from the keyboard to open the Registry Editor.
- You will see a window like below.
- From the left side of the window navigate to:
- Now, right-click on “Setup“, expand the “New” section and click on “Key“.
- Name the new Key “LabConfig“.
- Now click on the “LabConfig” and Right-click on the right-side panel. Expand the “New” section and click on DWORD (32-bit Value).
- Repeat Step 10 and create these two DWORDs:
- Double-click the first DWORD you created and set its “Value data” to 1. Now repeat the same steps for the other DWORD which you have created.
- That’s it. Your work is done. Now exit the Registry Editor and Command Prompt. After this, your installation should work perfectly without TPM Chip.
If this method didn’t work for you, don’t worry. There is another method that should work.
Method 2: Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 Without Losing Data [Recommended]
Another easiest way to install Windows 11 on your PC without TPM and Secure Boot is to replace the appraiserres.dll file in the ISO.
Before starting the step by step guide, make sure that you have installed this required software:
- UltraISO or PowerISO ( We will use UltraISO for this Tutorial )
- WinRAR or WinZip or 7Zip ( We will use WinRAR for this Tutorial )
Please create a backup of your Windows 11 ISO before proceeding the guidelines.
Why do we recommend this Method?
Here are some reasons for recommending this Method:
- It is easiest than other methods.
- You have the opportunity to install it without losing any single data.
- You can just update Windows 10 to Windows 11 as you do for other regular updates.
- It automatically creates a restore point for your system so that if your installation is corrupted you can undo everything.
Now, you just need to follow these easy steps-
Step by Step Guide to replace the appraiserres.dll File
- First, you need to download the “appraiserres.dll” file. [ Download appraiserres.dll File]
- Right-click on the downloaded file and click on “Extract files” to extract the download file.
- After extracting the downloaded file, navigate to your Windows 11 ISO and right-click on it. Then click on “Open with UltraISO“.
- Open the “sources” folder from the UltraISO window.
- Now navigate to your extracted “appraiserres.dll” from the bottom panel of UltraISO.
- Right-click on it and click on “Add” to add the “appraiserres.dll” file to the Windows 11 ISO.
- Now, you may get a popup like the below screenshot. From there click on “Yes“.
- Now click on the “Save icon” from the toolbar to complete the process of bypassing the TPM requirement for Windows 11.
- Please wait to complete the saving process. It may take some while to complete.
Now you are done. Your next step will be to create a bootable USB Drive with this modified ISO.
Create a Bootable Windows 11 PenDrive
After completing the creation of bypassed TPM ISO, you need to create a Bootable Pendrive to install Windows 11 on your PC.
Follow these steps to create a Bootable Pendrive for Windows 11:
- First, you need to download Rufus on your PC. As it is portable software, you don’t need to install it.
- Connect your Pendrive with your PC.
- Open Rufus software and click on the “SELECT” button.
- Now navigate to the modified Windows 10 ISO and select it.
- At last, Click on start to start the process of creating a bootable USB Drive for Windows 11.
- You may need to wait for some moment to complete the process.
That’s it. You have successfully created a bootable USB Drive for Windows 11. Now you can use this USB drive to upgrade your Windows 10 PC to Windows 11.
Now you can just run the “Setup.exe” file to upgrade your existing windows without loosing a single data.
What should I do if none of the methods work for me?
If none of the methods works for you shown above, don’t panic.
There is still another way to bypass the requirements and install Windows 11 without the TPM chip.
There is another article written by us about bypassing the TPM requirement. You can follow the instructions and install Windows 11 on your PC.
If you still failed after doing all of these, there is only one thing you can do. That is upgrading your PC hardware. Because your PC is too outdated.
I hope you have successfully installed Windows 11 on your PC. If you faced any issues in completing any steps, please don’t hesitate to comment us below.
If you loved our article, please do share it with your friends so that they can also upgrade their PC to Windows 11. You can do this action by just clicking any of the social icons which you use.
5 online tools that can help you to manage your PDF documents
No one can deny that PDFs (Portable Document Format) are among the best and most versatile file formats that are currently helping billions of people worldwide. From students to the…
Top 5 Online Notepad to write and save Notes Quickly
Are you struggling with storing your Paper notes in a proper place? Do you find it difficult to manage your notes and study register? As the world is digitalizing we…